Disclaimer: Whenever necessary, the following terms & conditions, instructions, steps, flows and menu can be amended any time without prior consent. Parents shall be notified on the change via broadcast service, website or in the new ordering cycle.
Terms & Conditions/Instructions:
- One form per child. If you have 3 children, submit 3 separate forms.
- Pick one main meal stall + drink (if needed). Every Monday must be from the same stall, every Tuesday from the same stall and so on. Example every Mon: Rice; every Tue: Fried Mee + Egg & Vico; every Wed: Sushi (Cucumber) & KokoKrunch; every Thu: Dry Jawa Mee; every Fri Rice + Mineral Water
- This form has 3 key sections: 1) Menu 2) Order request 3) Student’s details. Complete all sections. Order is completed only when you click the “Submit” button and receive a copy of confirmation email from “Aixin Kwang Hwa” with title “Kwang Hwa School – MMM YYYY Canteen Food Order Form”, where MMM = Order month, YYYY = Order Year.
- The acknowledgement email could be wrongly moved to “Spam” or “Junk” folder. Amendment on submitted form is available via the link at the bottom of the email before form submission deadline.
- If you need a disposable container & utensils, please indicate in the order form. RM0.50 will be charged per disposable container by canteen vendors. (Note: If you select “No” but vendors think there’s a need for disposable container in order to ease food preparation/packing, delivery to class or safety concern, they will charge the RM0.50 accordingly but parent shall be notified by vendor prior to the charge).
- For duplicated submission (more than 1 submission for same student name and same class), only the last submission will be taken.
- Food preparation & delivery will only be done by canteen vendors, who will arrange payment collection with parents separately.
- Only canteen food or own food is allowed (no/less soup, no outside take-away food).
- Any changes after form submission deadline, parents shall contact canteen vendor directly. Change is only allowed within same vendor on that day.
- Cancellation can be done 3 (Three) days in advance directly with canteen vendor, otherwise payment will be forfeited. Do save canteen vendor contact for late order, change or cancellation.
- Label your lunchbox with name, class, and order for the month (refer to photo instruction in the order form)
- Due to unforeseen raw material supply issue, vendor may change the menu with equivalent value of dish without prior notification.
- Canteen vendor shall inform parent about the total amount later.
- All payment related matters, parents to work directly with contact vendor (see contact in order form). For safety reasons, parents are not allowed to enter school to make the payment.
- Bring lunch box to school daily.
- Remove fork & spoon, keep in student’s own bag.
- Drop off clean empty lunchbox at designated location as per instruction.
- Student eats in classroom and clean up.
- Student brings home lunch box to wash, dry, keep in school bag.
- Repeat step 1.